Date(s) - 26 Jun 2015
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Willunga Football Club (Willunga Football Oval)
8 Main Road
The AWRI is presenting a workshop on ‘Building resilience and sustainability in the grape and wine sector’. The workshop topics will include:
- Climate and the wine industry
- The Emissions Reduction Fund – how does it work?
- Maximising the potential of grape marc
- Opportunities for the grape and wine sector?
- Greenhouse gas abatement in viticulture
This is a free event. Booking is essential. Please complete the online booking form to secure your place.
Download workshop program.