We have a dedicated team of qualified and experienced winemakers and technical staff who support Australian winemakers. Services include a free-of-charge winemaking consultancy available to winemakers who pay the Winegrapes and/or Grape Research levies; regional seminars and workshops; emergency response and trouble-shooting service. Resources are focused on ensuring information is available to winemakers for self-help, diagnosis and correction where required.
Winemaking consultancy and problem solving services
- Advice on best practice winemaking and packaging
- Investigation and solving of winemaking problems
- Identification of chemical and microbiological hazes and deposits in wine
- Identification of wine faults and taints
- Emergency response to wine sector crisis