The Australian Wine Research Institute provides Research to Practice training to help you manage future vineyard planting decisions.
- What attributes should I look for in an alternative variety?
- Where do I get the information I need?
- How do I source planting material?
- Which ’emerging’ varieties have suitable characteristics for my region?
- What do the alternative varieties taste like?
The Research to Practice workshop ‘Alternative varieties – emerging options for a changing environment’ is open to everyone and will be held at The Australian Wine Research Institute on 9 September 2011. Further details, including the registration form, can be found here.
All enquiries to Mardi Longbottom on email: email@example.com