Kick start your career in events and project management!
• Events, digital platforms, and wine – all in one role!
• Fantastic opportunity within the grape and wine industry
• Full-time, salary position in a world-class organisation
• Excellent location
Working with a highly energised team, the position of Project Coordinator is responsible coordinating events and projects for the internationally recognised Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) in Adelaide.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and administrative support, as well as support for digital platforms, custom-built software and content.
Why should you join the AWRI?
The Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) is the Australian grape and wine industry’s own research organisation, located in Urrbrae, South Australia. It supports a sustainable and successful grape and wine industry through world-class research, practical solutions and knowledge transfer. The culture at the AWRI is professional and innovative, offering favourable working conditions and an environment conducive to success.
Applications are invited for the position of Project Coordinator within the AWRI’s Industry Development and Support (IDS) team. The position will focus on the planning and coordination of activities for the grape and wine industry. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting and contributing to the coordination and delivery of extension events, programs and projects
• Supporting the delivery of custom-built software programs to industry
• End-to-end coordination and delivery of events
• Contributing to operational and project plans, including event administration, budgets, schedules, logistics, resource requirements and stakeholder consultation to ensure the delivery of effective events that meet budget, timeframe and other objectives
• Providing administrative support to the technical helpdesk, project helpdesk and extension programs
• Purchasing and sourcing of wines and consumables
• Updating and maintaining website applications, calendars, schedules and budgets.
The ideal candidate
Experience in administration, events and software platforms
Proficient user of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to prioritise workloads, manage expectations and meet deadlines
Enthusiastic and dedicated with a team-oriented approach
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Willingness and ability to travel within Australia to undertake project work.
Sounds like you?
If you are dedicated and have the willingness to learn, an aptitude for digital media/platforms, are eager to pick up new skills and want to be part of a dynamic fast-paced team in the wine industry, we want to hear from you.
Applications should be completed via the online form at https://www.awri.com.au/about_the_awri/people/careers/
Only applications that are completed via the online application form will be considered. Applications will be assessed as they are received, and interviews may be conducted on a rolling basis, with all applications closing Friday, 10 June 2022.
For more information including a full position description please visit 2022 Project Coordinator Position Description or contact Project Manager, Francesca Blefari, at email@example.com or 08 8313 6600.