AWRI Commercial Services has a state of the art capability to deliver customised microbiological-based services to the wine industry. The team of specialised scientists can conduct a diverse range of projects and trials, and has been involved in a number of major product development projects for global commercial companies.
Some examples of the tailored services available include:
- Microbiological audits of bottling lines
- Brettanomyces audits of wineries
- Consulting/troubleshooting on microbiological-related issues
- Small-scale winemaking (200 µl – 30 L) for research and commercial trials
- Novel yeast strain development
- High-throughput physiological screening of yeast
- Metagenomics tools to characterise natural ferments
- Chemical and sensorial characterisation of alcoholic beverages and ferments
For more information about the microbiological services available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8313 6600.
The following factsheets are available for download: