The Australian Wine Research Institute’s website disclaimer
- Reference to “the AWRI” in this disclaimer means The Australian Wine Research Institute Limited (ABN 83 007 558 296).
- Reference to “information” in this disclaimer means: information provided on this website (including information provided during an interactive question and answer session).
- References to the AWRI website or “this website” in this disclaimer include the AWRI website and its associated websites, including but not limited to the Entwine website and the WineCloud website.
All elements of this website are copyright © 2016 The AWRI. All rights reserved.
- Purpose of information
- The AWRI website presents information on wine, viticulture, health, winery practices and technology, packaging and distribution, and sustainability for the benefit of the public and the wine industry.
- The calculators section of the website is intended to provide a backup to other commonly used methods used for calculations required during the winemaking process.
- The information on the AWRI website is available to be used for educational purposes only. This information is not to be used for any advertising or marketing purposes.
- “As is”
The information is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The AWRI will not be liable for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from the copying and use or misuse of, or reliance upon,the information contained in this website, or of any of the information being incomplete, incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
- “Not professional advice”
This website is not a substitute for specific independent professional advice from a qualified and appropriately experienced:
- medical practitioner or specialist;
- technical specialist.
Users of this website access and use the information at their own risk. Before relying on the information on the website, users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes, and should obtain appropriate professional advice pertaining to their particular circumstances.
The AWRI may alter or amend any information on this website without notice at any time.
No information provided by way of this website is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes.
Website users should consult their medical practitioner or specialist if they have any questions concerning their ability to consume wine safely.
- “Accuracy of information”
The AWRI takes reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the website and updates the information regularly, but the AWRI cannot guarantee and does not accept legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.The information represents the state of the AWRI’s knowledge as at the date of publication on the website and may not be the most current knowledge on the subject.
In using the winemaking calculators and in making any additions, users are strongly urged to seek information and make decisions based on a number of sources. Do not solely act or rely upon any of the resources and information contained in the winemaking calculators section.
The accuracy of data, information or material generated by or obtained from the WineCloud website or the Entwine website also depends on upon data entered by users. Data, information or material generated from these websites should not be taken to constitute an accurate or complete reflection or representation of the position, conditions or attitudes of the wine industry with respect to a certain matter. The inclusion within these websites of data provided by a particular user does not constitute an approval, endorsement or recommendation of that data by the AWRI.
- “No endorsement”
On this website there are links to websites of other businesses and organisations. These links do not imply any endorsement or approval of those websites or the activities of those businesses or organisations.
- “As is”