Technical support and educational services for Australian grape and wine producers. Working with producers and backed by the latest research findings, the AWRI provides:
- advisory services to grape and wine producers;
- technical problem solving;
- response to emergency issues;
- extension services such as webinars, regional seminars and workshops and Research to Practice® workshops;
- education services such as the Advanced Wine Assessment Course and Taints and Faults tastings;
- library and information services; and
- independent expert advice to assist in dispute cases.