While providing information services to the Australian grape and wine sector and to the researchers of the AWRI is the library’s principal responsibility, our collection is also used extensively by other groups, including students, government bodies and private companies.
During business hours, library staff can perform specialist information searches, obtain interlibrary loans, and arrange for resources to be emailed or posted to you.
In addition to the Library catalogue, you can also search and order articles via the following methods:
- Information packs – curated lists of recommended reading on oenology, viticulture and sustainability topics
- Technical Review the AWRI’s own technical publication, which includes updates on AWRI research and a curated selection of current grape and wine literature from around the world
- AWRI staff publications database
- AWRI reports published in the Wine & Viticulture Journal
- Ask the AWRI columns published in the Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- Proceedings of Australian Wine Industry Technical Conferences
The AWRI’s library services are supported by Wine Australia, with levies from Australia’s grapegrowers and winemakers and matching funds from the Australian Government.
The AWRI library database is available to Australian winemakers and grapegrowers who pay the Grape Research or Winegrape levy. All items listed can be requested online free of charge.
The Grape and Wine eBook Collection contains over 280 titles available 24/7. Access via the library catalogue.
Top 10 most requested articles
What are the most requested articles from the library’s collection? Find out here.
Contact the library team on email@example.com for assistance with all online and library services.