- Agrochemicals booklet (‘Dog book’) and mobile app
- Agrochemical Online Search
- Agrochemical updates
- Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs)
- Spray application
- Spray Diary
- Non-agrochemical vineyard sprays
- Off label grapevine permit
How to contact the AWRI Helpdesk?
Telephone: 08 8313 6600 during business hours
The 2016/17 edition of Agrochemicals registered for use in Australian viticulture (the 'Dog book') is now available. The updated ‘Dog book’ can be viewed via … more
13 AUGUST 2015
The European Union have notified of a change to the maximum residue level (MRL) and residue definition for captan. The MRL for … more
Are you a subscriber to our eBulletin Agrochemical Updates? If not, click here to subscribe.