The Advanced Wine Technology Course is a hands-on, intensive, four-day course that presents the latest techniques and technologies in winemaking and wine production. Over four days, participants travel in a group across a number of South Australian wine regions to visit sites and meet wine, food and industry specialists at the cutting edge of Australian wine production. The course is aimed at winery owners, winemakers, production managers and engineers with an interest in innovation and technology within and outside the wine sector. Participation is limited to a maximum of 20 attendees to ensure an intensive and interactive learning experience.
Program content includes:
- Demonstrations of technology at small, medium and large wineries and production sites
- Structured themed tastings and dinners with winemakers
- Recent advances in wine and grape research
- No- and low-alcohol wine and spirits production
- Winery technology to improve sustainability and energy efficiency
- Automation and sensor technology
- Winery clarification and filtration
- Innovative packaging
- Innovations and technologies in other food and beverage industries
For more information about the AWRI’s other premium education courses, visit the pages below.
June 2024 – TBA
If you are interested in joining the wait list and attending a future course, please complete the registration form linked below.
Course fees: $4,290 (AUD) per person, including GST
Course fee includes all expenses for the course duration, including three nights’ accommodation, meals, and travel during the course.
For more information, please contact
AWRI events team: firstname.lastname@example.org
08 8313 6600