- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Targeted gene deletion in Brettanomyces bruxellensis with an expression-free CRIPR-Cas9 system.
- Pre-fermentation water addition to high-sugar Shiraz must: effects on wine composition and sensory properties.
- Molecular characterization and pathogenicity analysis of prunus necrotic ringspot virus iolates from China rose (Rosa chinensis Jacq.).
- Arinto de Bucelas.
- Preliminary study of Australian Pinot noir wines by colour and volatile analyses, and the Pivot© Profile method using wine professionals.
- Uptake and glycosylation of smoke-derived volatile phenols by Cabernet sauvignon grapes and their subsequent fate during winemaking.
- Effects of feeding either red or white grape marc on milk production and methane emissions from early-lactation dairy cows.
- Ask the AWRI: DMDC – an insurance policy.
- Virus pathogens in Australian vineyards with and emphasis on Shiraz disease.
- Origin of Chardonnay clones with historical significance in Australia and California.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest