Search Staff Publications
To search the staff publications of The Australian Wine Research Institute, enter details in the box below.
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- West versus East: Measuring the development of Chinese wine preferences
- Adsorption of wine constituents on functionalized surfaces
- Changes in wine consumption are influenced most by health: results from a population survey of South Australians in 2013
- Pre-fermentation heating of red grapes: a useful tool to manage compressed vintages?
- Ask the AWRI: Assessing and managing disease levels close to harvest.
- MASTR-MS: a web-based collaborative laboratory information management system (LIMS) for metabolomics.
- Aroma precursors in grapes and wine: flavor release during wine production and consumption.
- Building resilience in the face of a changing climate.
- Advance Wine Assessment Course scholarship, wine show judge register and Mildura seminar.
Technical Review February 2017 – Technical Notes
To view AWRI Technical Notes from previous issues, click here.
Full-text publications (PDF)
Wine & Viticulture Journal – AWRI reports
Click here to access journal articles in PDF format
WBM – July/August 2016
Why wine innovation must become cool again