- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Grape seed and skin tannin molecular mass and composition affects the rate of reaction with anthocyanin and subsequent formation of polymeric pigments in the presence of acetaldehyde
- Wine storage temperature – investigating the impact of small differences.
- Using Zeolites to protein stabilize white wines.
- Oxygen exposure during red wine fermentation modifies tannin reactivity with poly-l-proline
- Occurrence and diversity of entomopathogenic fungi (Beauveria spp. and Metarhizium spp.) in Australian vineyard soils.
- Industry heads to Adelaide
- Ask the AWRI: Saignée.
- Applying nanoparticle tracking analysis to characterize the polydispersity of aggregates resulting from tannin-polysaccharide interactions in wine-like media.
- Harmonizing expression of measurement results in wine analysis: Best practices when testing and reporting sugar in wine. BIO Web of Conferences 12(03021): 1-3; 2019.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest