- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine & Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Precipitation of tannin-anthocyanin derivatives in wine is influenced by acetaldehyde concentration and tannin molecular mass with implications for the development of nonbleachable pigments.
- Influence of inclusion of grapevine leaves, rachis and peduncles during fermentation on the flavour and volatile composition of Vitis vinifera cv. Shiraz wine.
- Ask the AWRI: How much sulfur dioxide (SO2) is needed at bottling?
- Grapevine salt tolerance.
- Aeration of Vitis vinifera Shiraz fermentation and its effect on wine chemical composition and sensory attributes.
- Applying genomics to grapevine clones.
- A burning need: developing a rapid screening method for smoke-affected grapes and wine.
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy to unravel the interactions between macromolecules in wine.
- Volatile aroma composition and sensory profile of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon wine produced with novel Metschnikowia pulcherrima yeast starter cultures.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest