- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine & Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- The removal of Cu from wine by copolymer PVI/PVP: Impact on Cu fractions and binding agents
- Effect of aeration on yeast community structure and volatile composition in uninoculated Chardonnay wines.
- Shiraz terroir – linking regional sensory characters to chemical and climate profiles.
- Molecular characterization of rose spring dwarf-associated virus isolated from China rose (Rosa chinensis Jacq.) in China.
- Ask the AWRI: Torulaspora delbrueckii – An ancient yeast creating new wines.
- A little dissolved CO2 goes a long way in a wine glass.
- Regionality in Australian Shiraz: compositional and climate measures that relate to key sensory attributes.
- Compositional changes in grapes and leaves as a consequence of smoke exposure of vineyards from multiple bushfires across a ripening season.
- Ask the AWRI: Organic and sustainable production.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest