- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Alterations in yeast species composition of uninoculated wine ferments by the addition of sulphur dioxide.
- Enhancing tropical fruit flavour in Chardonnay and Shiraz through foliar nutrient sprays.
- Bioavailability of red wine and grape seed proanthocyanidins in rats.
- Inspirations from the past and opportunities for the future. Part 2: In-tank fermentation monitoring and continuous processes.
- Ask the AWRI: Understanding the factors that influence grapevine yield.
- The influence of nanoparticle shape on protein corona formation.
- Inspirations from the past and opportunities for the future. Part 1: Cross-flow filtration and flotation.
- Ask the AWRI: Pre-fermentation skin contact.
- Going green with whole bunches.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest