- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Differentiation of rat Mesenchymal stem cells towards osteogenic lineage on extracellular matrix protein gradients.
- Biomaterial surface hydrophobicity-mediated serum protein adsorption and immune responses.
- Hot water immersion as a disinfestation treatment for grapevine root cutting against genetically diverse grape phylloxera Daktulophaira vitifoliae Fitch.
- Ask the AWRI: Spoilage issues in Pinot Noir.
- Understanding yeast impact on 1,1,6-Trimethyl-1,2-dihydronaphthalene formation in Riesling wine through a formation-pathway-informed hydrolytic assay.
- Pectolytic enzyme reduces the concentration of colloidal particles in wine due to changes in polysaccharide structure and aggregation properties.
- Tech-led evolution of wine shows.
- Vineyard soil microbiome composition related to rotundone concentration in Australian cool climate ‘peppery’ Shiraz grapes.
- Ask the AWRI: Controlling vineyard weeds.
- Volatile profile of reduced alcohol wines fermented with selected non-Saccharomyces yeasts under different aeration conditions.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest