- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Is KPA the magic bullet for tartrate instability in wines?
- Ask the AWRI: Promoting grapevine recovery after fire damage.
- Comparison of water addition and early-harvest strategies to decrease alcohol concentration in Vitis vinifera cv. Shiraz wine: impact on wine phenolics, tannin composition and colour properties.
- The colorimetric determination of copper in wine: total copper.
- Understanding the Australian wine consumers’ preferences for different sparkling wine styles.
- Hydrogen production on Cu-Ni catalysts via the oxy-steam reforming of methanol.
- New genome assemblies reveal patterns of domestication and adaption across Brettanomyces (Dekkera) species.
- Ask the AWRI: Discrepancies in analytical results for volatile acidity.
- Effect of dissolved carbon dioxide on the sensory properties of still white and red wines.
- Evaluation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae wine yeast competitive fitness in enologically relevant environments by barcode sequencing.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest