- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine & Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Identification and molecular characterization of a novel carlavirus infecting rose plants (Rosa chinensis Jacq.).
- A haplid diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella L.) genome assembly resolves 31 chromosomes and identifies a diamide resistance mutation.
- Ask the AWRI: How much wine to expect per tonne of grapes
- Application of multi-isotope calibration to analysis of wine samples by ICP-MS.
- Methods for predicting and assessing flavour evolution during white wine ageing.
- Towards accelerated autolysis? Dynamics of phenolics, proteins, amino acids and lipids in response to novel treatments and during ageing of sparkling wine.
- Glycosylation of volatile phenols in grapes following pre-harvest (on-vine) vs. post-harvest (off-vine) exposure to smoke.
- Ask the AWRI: Best practice weed management and the future of herbicides.
- Vintage 2021 - observations from the AWRI helpdesk.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest