- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2,000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
10 Most Recent Publications
- Characterising inter- and intra-regional variation in sensory profiles of Australian Shiraz wines from six regions.
- Comparative genome analysis proposes three new Aureobasidium speciaes isolated from grape juice.
- Chemical and sensory impacts of Accentuated Cut Edges (ACE) grape must polyphenol extraction technique on Shiraz wines.
- Towards Australian grape and wine industry carbon neutrality… the possible dream.
- Ask the AWRI: The importance of soil organic matter.
- Autonomous vineyard robots and tractors.
- Discovering the indigenous microbial communities associated with the natural fermentation of sap from the cider gum Eucalytpus gunnii.
- Identification of flocculant wine yeast strains with improved filtration-related phenotypes through application of high-throughput sedimentation rate assays.
- Targeted gene deletion in Brettanomyces bruxellensis with an expression-free CRIPR-Cas9 system.
- Pre-fermentation water addition to high-sugar Shiraz must: effects on wine composition and sensory properties.
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest