Technical Services Representative – Merbein
• Laboratory Services (Food & Beverage, Agricultural Commodities)
• Sunraysia region Victoria
• Career progression / advancement opportunity
Affinity Labs provides a range of testing and consulting services to the food and beverage industry, that includes chemical and microbiological tests, plant health diagnostics, sensory assessments, and export certification. Our NATA accredited labs work with a range producers and suppliers performing over 100,000 tests a year. As a result of business growth in the region, we are seeking a Technical Services Representative responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, coordination of sample collection and preparation and treatment of samples in their laboratory.
• Engaging with new and existing customers to maintain and build business.
• Providing high level customer service and communication to customers in the region.
• Identifying new commercial opportunities for the broader business.
• Coordinating sample collection from customers in the region and liaising with local couriers.
• Preparing and processing wine, grape and plant samples in the laboratory.
• Ensuring the timely and cost-effective delivery of outcomes to commercial customers.
Ideally you will have:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent negotiation skills to deal with a range of customers and service providers.
• Previous experience in a viticultural or agricultural role (highly regarded).
• Previous experience in the wine industry (highly regarded).
• Tertiary qualifications in a scientific discipline, or other relevant field.
• Laboratory experience in the food and beverage industry.
• Knowledge of plant pathology and plant health (highly regarded).
• Be self-motivated and innovative with a focus on achievement of desired outcomes.
• Have a strong customer service focus (internal and external customers).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of laboratory services in the food and beverage industry and would suit a person currently in a laboratory or food manufacturing position looking for career progression. On offer is an excellent salary package that includes a motor vehicle.
A position description is available from Position Description_Technical Services Representative Merbein. For more information, please contact Neil Scrimgeour at email@example.com.
All applications should be completed via the online application form. Applications will be assessed as they are received, and interviews may be conducted on a rolling basis. Only applications that are completed via the online form will be accepted.