Date(s) - 8 Jun 2021
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
156 Lockyer Avenue
Chardonnay winemaking workshops
The AWRI is now presenting its latest workshop demonstrating the influence of winemaking practices on final wine style – this time with Chardonnay! Fifteen different wines made from the same batch of Chardonnay grapes using a range of harvest dates and winemaking techniques will be presented for tasting and discussion. This is a great opportunity to explore and compare the stylistic and compositional differences achieved when one winemaking variable is changed at a time.
The AWRI will host its Chardonnay winemaking trial workshops as online virtual tastings. The program will continue to be coordinated by the AWRI with the presenter based in Adelaide and participants attending the venue, viewing the workshop using Zoom.
How it works:
- The wines will be sent from the AWRI to the local regional association.
- The tasting venue will be set up to comply with relevant COVID-19 safety measures.
- A host at the venue will assist the online AWRI presenter to facilitate the workshop, which will be presented through video conferencing technology.
- You will be able to hear the presenter, view their slides, and ask questions along the way.
- You will be asked to bring your own computer, tablet or smart phone and use a web-based tasting program to enter comments for each wine.
Booking is essential. Please note, refunds are not provided. If you can no longer attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.