Date(s) - 27 May 2016
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Rising Sun Hotel
19 Main Road
The AWRI team will present a half-day sustainability workshop in the Clare Valley on Friday, 27 May 2016. The workshop will include presentations on:
- Why is climate important in wine-grape production?
- Trading carbon – what is the future for the wine industry?
- Entwine Australia – promoting a sustainable grape and wine community
- How does the environmental performance of the Clare Valley stack up?
- Practical ways to reduce emissions in the winery
- Practical ways to reduce emissions in the vineyard
This is a free workshop. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
To attend this workshop, please register online.