Date(s) - 28 Jan 2016 until 28 Jan 2016
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Pooley Wines Cellar Door
1431 Richmond Road
The AWRI is presenting a workshop on ‘Building resilience and sustainability in the grape and wine sector’ on Thursday 28 January 2016 in Hobart.
The workshop topics will include:
- Entwine Australia – new and improved program, carbon calculator and regional benchmarking
- Climate and the wine industry
- Opportunities for the grape and wine sector in the Emissions Reduction Fund
- A novel use for grape marc – methane mitigation
- Lessons learned from Tasmanian vineyard greenhouse gas calculations
This is a free workshop. Breakfast and morning tea will be provided.
To attend this workshop, please register online.