Date(s) - 16 Dec 2014
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
46 Hermitage Rd
Maiden Gully VIC
- Identification and management of Eutypa dieback in grapevines
- Identification and management of other trunk diseases including Botryosphaeria canker in grapevines
- Advice on practical management of trunk diseases in the vineyard
- Walk to vineyard site on Balgownie Estate
- Practical in-vineyard demonstration of trunk disease diagnosis and management
$20 for regional association members (Bendigo and Heathcote)
$30 for non-members
Morning tea and a light lunch are included.
To register your attendance, please complete the online registration form.
Download the Bendigo/Heathcote Trunk Disease Management Workshop Program for further information about the event.
AWRI Victorian Node – Extension Services Manager
M: 0437 325 438