Date(s) - 10 Dec 2014 until 10 Dec 2014
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Scotchman’s Hill Winery
190 Scotchmans Rd
- Identification and management of Eutypa dieback in grapevines
- Identification and management of other trunk diseases including Botryosphaeria canker in grapevines
- Advice on practical management of trunk diseases in the vineyard
- Walk to vineyard site on Scotchman’s Hill Vineyards
- Practical in-vineyard demonstration of trunk disease diagnosis and management
$20 for regional association members (Geelong Wines members)
$30 for non-members
To register your attendance, please complete the online registration form.
Download the Geelong Trunk Disease Management Workshop Program for further information about the event.
AWRI Victorian Node – Extension Services Manager
M: 0437 325 438