Date(s) - 9 Dec 2014 until 9 Dec 2014
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Willow Creek Vineyard
166 Balnarring Road
Merricks North VIC
- Identification and management of Eutypa dieback in grapevines
- Identification and management of other trunk diseases including Botryosphaeria canker in grapevines
- Advice on practical management of trunk diseases in the vineyard
- Walk to vineyard site on Willow Creek Vineyard
- Practical in-vineyard demonstration of trunk disease diagnosis and management
Morning tea is included.
RSVP and payment:
Mornington Peninsula Vignerons Association
T: 03 5989 2377
Download the Mornington Trunk Disease Management Workshop Program for further information about the event.