Date(s) - 15 Dec 2014 until 15 Dec 2014
1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Campus
218 Tone Road
- Identification and management of Eutypa dieback in grapevines
- Identification and management of other trunk diseases including Botryosphaeria canker in grapevines
- Advice on practical management of trunk diseases in the vineyard
- Travel to vineyard site close by (TBC)
- Practical in-vineyard demonstration of trunk disease diagnosis and management
$20 for regional association members (Rutherglen, Beechworth, Alpine Valley, King Valley & Glenrowan)
$30 for non-members
To register your attendance, please complete the online registration form.
Download the North-East Victorian Trunk Disease Management Workshop Program for further information about the event.
AWRI Victorian Node – Extension Services Manager
M: 0437 325 438