The following links provide practical information on non-chemical weed control and resources including the non-chemical weed control and cover crop workshop presentations.
- Non-chemical weed management
- The importance of soil organic matter
- Improving vineyard water efficiency by addition of biochar derived from grape stalks and vineyard prunings
- Biochar in the vineyard: building a foundation for sustainability
- What are the realistic expectations for making money out of carbon credits in vineyards
- The Biochar challenge in Mediterranean viticulture: Results from 10 years of field experiment
Presentation slides are available to workshop participants, click on the relevant workshop link below to access. Please note distribution of this material is not permitted.
- Barossa Valley & Clare Valley workshop presentations
- Yarra Valley workshop presentations
- Hunter Valley workshop presentations
For more information or technical assistance, please contact the AWRI helpdesk.