19 June 2023
Winter webinars starting soon!
As we head into the colder months, registrations are now open for the first six webinars of the 2023 AWRI webinar program. Starting on Thursday, 13 July, Barbara Hall and Liz Riley will discuss the risks of fungicide resistance and the resistance management practices you should be adopting. Other webinar topics in this block include malolactic fermentation (MLF), Wine Australia’s 2023 National Vintage Report, an update on cover crop research, news about the National Germplasm Collection and more!
Each webinar includes a presentation and, where appropriate, a practitioner to contribute real-life examples and experiences. There is also always an opportunity for audience members to ask questions. Sessions are held on Thursdays at 11:30 am (ACST). All webinars are free to attend but do require pre-registration. Visit the webinar page now to register for upcoming session:
- Practical steps to counter increasing fungicide resistance – 13 July 2023
- Malolactic fermentation – opportunities and limitations – 20 July 2023
- Update on the National Germplasm Collection – 27 July 2023
- Overview of the 2023 National Vintage Report – 3 August 2023
- Soil health, carbon and undervine management in a dry climate – 10 August 2023
- Greenhouse gas emissions and more – digging about in Sustainable Winegrowing Australia data – 17 August 2023
The recordings will also be available on the AWRI’s YouTube channel following the webinar.
The AWRI webinar program is supported by Wine Australia, with levies from Australia’s grapegrowers and winemakers and matching funds from the Australian Government. The AWRI is a member of the Wine Innovation Cluster in Adelaide, SA