Delivering high value to Australian grape and wine producers through world-class research and integrated solutions.
- Since 1955, supporting Australian grape and wine producers with the development and adoption of innovative tools and practices.
- Assisting grapegrowers and winemakers with processes to improve sustainability.
- Fully integrated business model, that is unique in the world, generates beneficial outcomes.
- Formal collaborations with grape and wine scientists from 12 different countries.
- Our team members are dedicated and highly skilled professionals who have joined the AWRI from over a dozen different countries.
- Led by a Board of industry-elected professionals and special qualification directors.
- Based in the Wine Innovation Cluster, Waite Precinct, Adelaide, South Australia.
- The AWRI model combines and integrates world-class research and development, information and knowledge extension and education and commercial services.