Date(s) - 20 Nov 2014
8:45 AM - 3:55 PM
2 Thompsons Lane
Summary of seminar program
- Predicting wine tannin and colour in the vineyard
- Managing H2S during fermentation – latest research
- Managing phenolic quality in the vineyard
- Managing the risk of protein haze formation in white wines
- Managing stuck fermentations
- An update to smoke taint research at DEPI
- Putting the texture back into white wine – the role of white wine phenolics
- What options do you have in cold stabilising your wines?
- Features of the AWRI website
Cost: $42 per person (incl GST)
Includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Booking is essential – please complete the online registration form