- Technical notes published in Technical Review
- Ask the AWRI columns published in Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker
- AWRI Reports published in Wine and Viticulture Journal
- Vineyards of the world columns published in Wine Industry Journal
In addition, more than 2000 AWRI-authored papers are available to search and request below.
Search staff publications
Items in shopping cart: 0 – view cart
12 articles found, view abstracts to order:
- Shedding light on the modulation of key Riesling wine aroma compounds in a changing climate.
- 19-24 Pages, 2018
- Building resilience in the face of a changing climate.
- Wine and Viticulture Journal, Volume 32, Issue (1), 32-34 Pages, 2017
- Vines and wines in a warming climate. Dry, P. (ed.) Searching for the sweet spot – the quest for optimal yield and quality
- 50-54 Pages, 2016
- Adaptation, mitigation and innovation in a changing climate.
- Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker, Issue (607), p. 16 Pages, 2014
- Opportunities in a new climate.
- Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker, Issue (607), p. 7 Pages, 2014
- Quality in a cool climate –maceration techniques in Pinot Noir production.
- Wine & Viticulture Journal, Volume 27, Issue (3), 20-26 Pages, 2012
- The climate is right for change.
- WBM : Australia's Wine Business Magazine, Issue (August), 60–62 Pages, 2009
- Tannin research on Pinot Noir in Oregon: challenging climate, challenging variety.
- Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker, Issue (548), 82–87 Pages, 2009
- Water: are we climate ready?
- Australian and New Zealand Wine Industry Journal, Volume 23, Issue (6), 54-57 Pages, 2008
- Canopy microclimate and berry composition: the effect of bunch exposure on the phenolic composition of Vitis vinifera L cv. Shiraz grape berries
- Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, Volume 6, Issue (2), 141-149 Pages, 2000
- Recent developments of the wine industry in cooler climate regions: Australia
- Influence of grape variety, climate and soil on grape composition and on the composition and quality of table wines
- Vitis, Volume 10, 33-50 Pages, 1971
Need additional information?
Information packs – collections of relevant references focused on a common oenology, viticulture or sustainability topic
Fact sheets – more than 100 topic-specific fact sheets
Webinar recordings – more than 90 topic-specific videos available from the AWRI’s YouTube channel
Eligible AWRI account holders can also access the following information tools and resources:
John Fornachon Memorial Library – the Library holds a collection of approximately 100,000 searchable items related to grape and wine science, with capability to loan/request items and conduct literature searches
Technical Review – an AWRI-produced online and print publication that features abstracts of the latest grape and wine technical literature
eBooks – a collection of wine and viticulture eBooks with a mix of technical and general interest